禮品公司香港 , 廣告禮品 , 宣傳禮品 , 促銷禮品 , 節日禮品 , 廣告贈品 , 商務禮品 , 週年晚宴禮物 , 禮品公司hk , 禮品訂做 , 亞加力膠相架 , 市場推廣方法 , 宣傳禮品 , 掛頸電話繩 , 相架批發 , 廣告筆 , 廣告禮品 , 宴會紀念品 , USB手指 , 環保袋hk , 咭片套 , 宣傳贈品 , PVC八達通套 , 禮品包裝 , USB手指 , USB禮品公司 , 環保購物袋 , 座檯月曆
gifts and premium , gift and premium , printing company , printing service , We are also provide the famous brand products such as PARKER, WATERMAN & FABER-CASTELL. , art-work setup free of charge , asia gift and premiums , China gifts and premiums , Hong Kong gifts and premium fair , promotional gift , souvenir , sourcing in China , advertising pen , photo frame , sourcing premium in Hong Kong , advertising gift , imprinted logo , gift box , lanyard , electronic product , plastic folder , stationery , special printing , packaging design , desktop calendar , non-woven bag , usb flash drive , Parker pens , faber castell , memo pad , post-it , promotional strategy , marketing strategies , promotional gift , advertising premium , gift ideas , packaging design
A gift or present is the transfer of something, without the need for compensation that is involved in trade. A gift is a voluntary act which does not require anything in return. Even though it involves possibly a social expectation of reciprocity, or a return in the form of prestige or power, a gift is meant to be free.
In many human societies, the act of mutually exchanging money, goods, etc. may contribute to social cohesion. Economists have elaborated the economics of gift-giving into the notion of a gift economy.
1. something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.
2. the act of giving.
3. something bestowed or acquired without any particular effort by the recipient or without its being earned: Those extra points he got in the game were a total gift.
4. a special ability or capacity; natural endowment; talent: the gift of saying the right thing at the right time.
–verb (used with object)
5. to present with as a gift; bestow gifts upon; endow with.
6. to present (someone) with a gift: just the thing to gift the newlyweds.
1. a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement, as to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
2. a bonus, gift, or sum additional to price, wages, interest, or the like.
3. Insurance. the amount paid or to be paid by the policyholder for coverage under the contract, usually in periodic installments.
4. Economics. the excess value of one form of money over another of the same nominal value.
5. a sum above the nominal or par value of a thing.
6. the amount paid to the lender of stock by the borrower, typically a short seller.
7. the amount the buyer of a call or put option pays to the seller, quoted in dollars per share of stock.
8. a fee paid for instruction in a trade or profession.
9. a sum additional to the interest paid for the loan of money.
–adjective 10. of exceptional quality or greater value than others of its kind; superior: a wine made of premium grapes.
11. of higher price or cost.
12. of or pertaining to premiums: to work in premium sales.
13. at a premium,
a. at an unusually high price.
b. in short supply; in demand: Housing in that area is at a premium.
訂造 - Dìng zào
"礼物(lǐwù)"和"礼品(lǐpǐn)" The translation of "礼物(lǐwù)" and "礼品(lǐpǐn)" are both "gift or present". The difference is, "礼品(lǐpǐn)" is the commercail thing, can be "礼物(lǐwù)", and "礼物(lǐwù)" can be food, DIY things, second-handed things etc.